Saturday, May 25, 2013

Thank you letter to boss for bonus

Sample letters to say thank you and express appreciation to Boss for holiday bonus or annual Christmas bonus.

-Letter Thanking the Boss for the Holiday Bonus

Dear Mrs. Sara,

There is so much to be thankful for this Christmas and the Christmas Bonus I received today is such a kind gesture from the company. I'm glad that you have taken note of my performance, I feel very much part of the company. It means a lot to me to know I have done my job well.

Thanks,
Adam

-Sample Letter to Thank Boss for Annual Christmas Bonus

Dear Adam,

Thank you for the Christmas Bonus. I will not be coy about telling you how I feel about it - I am thankful! This will keep me in focus and energized throughout the holidays and overtime.

Merry Christmas
Maria
------------------------------------------------------------------
Christmas bonus for employees, Thank you letters, thanking boss for bonus pay, announcing Christmas Bonus, Thank you letters, thanking boss for bonus pay,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment