Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sample Cover Letter for Graphic Designer

An example of cover letter for a graphic designer in the field of motion design, broadcast communications, new media design and 3D design. You should  modify this cover letter to according to your experience and qualifications.

Dear Sir,

I have recently completed my scholarship at the University of Ellis, I now have a degree in Motion Design and Multimedia with a major in Broadcast Graphic Design.

I have a strong foundation in both traditional and new media arts, I have a strong desire to work in the Graphic Design industry and I believe that my enthusiasm and energy would be a perfect fit in your design studio + agency.

You will see from my CV that I have spent a considerable amount of time under training, honing specific skills in 2D and 3D graphics, my abilities have continued to grow since my internship at the premiere design agency Stoploss Interactive. I have acquired advanced skill sets in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects. Also with the 3D software suites Maya, Zbrush and 3Ds Max.

In addition to my technical experience, I have a thorough respect for the work process of any design studio- I can follow creative briefs, ideas, concepts, storyboards and layouts. I am a very hands-on individual and a team player with excellent communication skills. I firmly believe I am a strong candidate for this position.

I look forward to hearing from you any time soon.

Yours sincerely,
James Harper
Graphic Designer

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment