Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nanny for Newborn Cover Letter

Taking care of infants require specialized care, if this is your expertise then this cover letter is for you. You should  modify this cover letter to according to your experience and qualifications.


Dear Mrs. Morrison,

Let me take care of your little one. I am a very gentle, loving and experienced caregiver. I am mindful of the needs of a newborn baby. I am very precise when it comes to feeding and nursing times. I am meticulous in handling medication, preparing milk formula or keeping tabs on dates of stored breast milk. I strictly follow household and newborn care rules you have in place; I am used to working shifts and long hours caring for an infant. I can also do light housework during the baby's nap times such as sterilizing milk bottles and keeping the nursery clean and organized. I am healthy, energetic and a non-smoker.

If you feel my skills suit your baby care needs, please give me a call at 555-8874. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Stella
Infant Caregiver

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment