Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cover Letter for Silver Service Waiter

Sample cover letter for Silver Service Waiter. A silver service waiter may refer to a more experienced waiter or the type of dining service popular in the United Kingdom which specialized in serving food directly to the diner's plates at the table. It is also known as English Service or Butler's Service. Here is a sample cover letter for Silver Service Waiters:

Dear Mr. Sara,

I am responding to the announcement posted at the Saturn Herald Daily regarding openings for Silver Service Waiters at the DuChamps Hotel. I would like to be considered for the job as I have extensive experience of working in a fine dining restaurant.

I have basic wine knowledge which includes wine types, grape varieties and their appropriate food pairings. I have an appreciation for good cuisine and general interest in food preparation. I am highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard working.

I also have the essential waiting staff uniform - long sleeve formal black shirt, waistcoat, black suit trousers, black polished shoes as required for Silver Service Waiters.

My goals are focused towards the hospitality industry as I am also taking short courses in the Culinary Arts on weekends.

In this regard, I would like to have the opportunity to work for one of the best restaurants in the city, The Ivy at the DuChamps Hotel. I will contact you this week to schedule an appointment and I would be pleased to meet you for an interview.

Sincerely yours,
Andrey Georges

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment