Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cover Letter for Marketing Liaison

Here we see a simple example cover letter for marketing liaison. You should  modify this cover letter to according to your experience and qualifications.

Dear Mr. Kemp:

You may find very few candidates in the San Diego area with a background in media liaison, marketing and communications such as mine. This fact enables me to offer your company a breadth of experience.

As you’ll see on the enclosed resume, the experience which I have gained in corporate communications, marketing and customer service will prove beneficial to your company. I have worked as a Corporate Communications Assistant for Avida Press for over 5 years handling the annual MarketPro Conference in Denver and Ontario. I am a seasoned PRO who needs little or no training, I can deliver on deadlines and quarterly targets successfully under pressure. Moreover, I am reliable, organized and personable while working with a wide range of personalities. As required in your job ad, my salary grade is in the $25.00 per hour which equals the average industry rate for someone of my experience.

I look forward to hearing from your office and I hope that we can schedule a meeting very soon.

Sincerely,
Alice Sands
Professional Marketing Liaison

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment