Friday, April 26, 2013

Cover Letter for Janitor

A sample cover letter for a maintenance job such as a janitor position, night time janitor, school janitor, maintenance cleaner and custodian.You should modify this cover letter according to your experience and qualifications.

Dear Human Resources Manager,

I am Alex Roberts and I am seeking a maintenance position at your facility. I have worked as a janitor at the 3rd District Wallace High School for over 9 years.

My main duties are to clean all general areas of the school which includes daily trash disposal, wiping windows, polishing desks, dusting and vacuuming carpeted surfaces, sanitizing telephones, also sweeping and mopping halls. I also do spot cleaning of stains, accidental spills, messes and vomits.

I am responsible for all cleaning equipment and inventory of supplies such as brooms, cleansers, scrapers, spray bottles, brushes, ladders, dust mops and wet mops.

I am eligible for work in the United States, I have the necessary permit and visa. I am willing to undergo a detailed background check and the required drug screen for the job if needed.

I hope to hear from you soon that I may share more of what I can offer. You may reach me at 222-400-600.

Thank you very much
Alex

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment