Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cover letter for Intern

Students looking into applying for an internship, may find this very useful- a cover letter for an Intern. You should modify this cover letter according to your experience and qualifications.

Dear Miss Maria:

While at the Office of Career Services at the University of Marsdale, I discovered that your firm is offering internships to students interested in pre-law. My background makes me a superior candidate for this position.

My father is a lawyer, and I have worked in his office for many years. I have also assisted him in various duties such as organizing meetings and schedules for his clients. I also handled tasks such as filing and recording documents. Needless to say, this responsibility required a variety of interpersonal and administrative skills.

I can also offer strong research, analytical, and computer skills. I have written papers for my college courses and have maintained an above grade point average. Although my computer experience is outlined in my resume, I would like to add that I am familiar with database management, web design and web development.

The skills I have acquired through my work experience and through my academic studies are the same skills you are looking for in an intern. I would like the chance to offer you these skills in return for the opportunity to learn more about the legal profession. I am confident that the few days I would spend with you as an intern would be highly rewarding for us both.

To discuss this possibility further, I will contact you early next month. You may alternatively reach me by phone at 222-400-600. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Sally Adams

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment