Tuesday, April 23, 2013

cover letter for handyman maintenance

Here an example cover letter for a handyman. This is also a  good cover letter for a Maintenance personnel, on-call repairman, maintenance generalist, general utilities man, and building maintenance technician.


Dear Sir,

I am Sam Adams, I am 26 years old and I am a well-rounded and skilled Handyman. 

I have previously worked as an on-call Handyman for a small apartment complex in SouthPlay of which my tasks includes:

• Light electrical
• Plumbing
• HVAC
• Cleaning
• Painting
• Carpentry
• Tile laying & removal
• Yard work

I have my own tools and means of transportation. I am available for plumbing emergencies and even the evening shift. I am very professional, neat and presentable. I am well-mannered and pleasant towards clients and tenants.

I have enclosed my address and contact number with this email. Should you find it convenient, please feel free to call me anytime at 444-539940. 

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Sam Adams

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment