Friday, April 26, 2013

Cover Letter for Dairy Farm Milk Collector

A sample cover letter for a farm worker, milk collector, milk recorder, dairy farmer, bovine farmer, cattle hand, colostrum collector, milk yield technician, raw milk receiver, cow milker. You should modify this cover letter according to your experience and qualifications.


To Whom It May Concern:

I am Benjamin Rubens, 22 years old from Dayton and I found your job posting for a Dairy Farm Milker and I believe my experience with cows and milking equipment would be a good fit and I have enclosed my resume for your review.

I am responsible for sanitation of dairy herds, preparing milk equipment and keeping an eye out for illnesses affecting bovines such as mastitis. I am skilled in handling cows udders doing handheld milking or through the use of a vacuum pump or bucket milking machines.

I am physically strong and used to the rigors of farm work. I am hardworking and dependable. I am willing to work early hours or on a flexible schedule. I have my own transport and driver's license.

I would appreciate an opportunity to meet and discuss my qualifications for your Milk Collector position. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment