Friday, April 26, 2013

Cover Letter for Construction Laborer

Here is a sample Cover Letter for a Construction Laborer, all-around work laborer, manual laborer, brick layer, mason, day labourer.You should modify this cover letter according to your experience and qualifications.

Hello there,

I'm Alex  Hastings, 23 years old. I'm looking for any kind of outdoor and labor work within North Bay. I have my own car and I'm very keen to get back into the local workforce, I have spent the past year on combat duty in Iraq.

Prior to my military service, I previously work on various construction and labor jobs as a brick layer, mason and manual laborer. I am willing to work for a very reasonable cash rate. Just reply back to me if you have anything on the table to offer, I'm based on Northbay but can travel to the work site. I can physically handle 50 kg manual lifting and other loading work. I'm hardworking and reliable, I won't let you down. I'm the kind of worker that sees things through till the end of the shift. My mobile number is 222.4444.23.

Hoping to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Alex

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment