Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cover Letter for Cleaning Lady

A Sample Cover Letter for Cleaning Lady. You should  modify this cover letter to according to your experience and qualifications.


Dear Mrs. Emerson

I would like to apply as a Cleaning Lady in your household. I am being referred by Miss Dorota Bauers who has been on your staff for five years. Miss Dorota and I have worked together in the Smith Manor five years ago under a 2-year contract with the Chambers Household Help Agency. I have heard that you are seeking to hire your staff directly and no longer through an agency.

I believe my experience in house cleaning and maintenance are well suited to your household. I am used to cleaning large manors and I give the utmost care in cleaning items of great value and I run cleaning duties on a schedule. I am energetic, healthy, reliable and punctual with a good sense of decorum and etiquette. I am confident that you will be pleased with my skills and experience as noted by my references.

I would appreciate an interview to discuss in detail your expectations. Please call me on my mobile phone 222-400-600 so we can arrange a date and time that works for you.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Truly yours,
Sara  S Aadms

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment