Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cover Letter for Chef

A sample cover letter for a live-out chef, ideal for chefs working for households or dinner parties. Cooks, Chefs, Specialty chefs, part time chefs, live-in chefs or high-end cuisine chefs can find this cover letter useful.You should  modify this cover letter to according to your experience and qualifications.

Dear Miss Schelrist

I've heard from a very good friend of mine Chef Lois Cooke that your manor is in need of a live–out chef to oversee your kitchen on weekends. I am very good with preparations for dinner parties and brunches. My specialty lies on international cuisine - French, Italian, Indochine, Japanese, Mediterranean and Indian. Food is my passion and working with spices have always been my first love. I am truly suited for life in the kitchen and I am very willing to discuss any dietary concerns or meal plans you may have in mind for your weekend guests. I am a versatile chef as I have hotel, restaurant and household experience. More importantly, I have my own transport and a valid visa to work in the United Kingdom.

Please see my attached references from previous families, please feel free to contact them about the quality of my cuisine and kitchen service. I am available to start work immediately and I very much look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment