Thursday, March 21, 2013

Customer Complaint Response Letter

Thank you for taking time to communicate to us why our { product/ service} did not meet your expectations. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

{I/ We} will be in contact with you in the coming days to make our best attempt in regaining your confidence in our company . In addition , we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused to you. Again , {I/ We} highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from satisfied customer. It's { my/ our } goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

Thank you,

Name
Title, company name
Contact information 

2 comments:

  1. Your response is fabulous. I did use it to my official use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You So Much This Helped Me A lot To Finish My Assessment.

    ReplyDelete